Because the world is our home and we only have one life… I leave here a few documentaries that you must-see and will inspire you to Leave Animals off the Menu.
- Earthlings is a 2005 documentary film about humankind’s total dependence on animals for economic purposes. Presented in five chapters (pets, food, clothing, entertainment and scientific research).
- Cowspiracy this documentary explains how our meat-heavy diets impact everything from climate change and species extinction to land and water wastage.
- Unity explores the reasons as to why the humankind has not been able to live in unity with other stakeholders of the planet despite so much of evolution in religion, philosophy and technology.
- Salmon confidential the true about salmon farming, watch it here.
- Speciesism: The Movie addresses the core concepts of Peter Singer’s seminal book, Animal Liberation, with a touch of humor.
- Forks Over Knives looks at the health benefits of a plant-based diet, including reduced risk and even reversal of chronic diseases.
- Fed UP focuses on the problem about sugar and processed foods, and points to the monied lobbying power that is blocking the attempts to enact policies to address the issue.
4 thoughts on “Must-See Vegan Documentaries (documentários)”
Great read. I became vegan for health reasons. It was “Forks Over Knives” and “Earthlings” that made me change that to ethical reasons.
thanks for sharing your story 🙂 I don’t believe that anyone can watch one of the documentaries and remain indifferent
[ Smiles ] I love vegan documentaries.
I think that “Earthlings” and “Folks Over Knives” are two of the most popular vegan documentaries.
Do have a lovely weekend!
and you too 🙂 thanks for your message.