Raw vegan energy balls are pretty much the perfect snack, they offer a satiating combination of protein, carbs, and fats and they are “real food” that is quick and easy to prepare.
Raw vegan energy balls with cocoa, nuts & seeds
- 1 cup oats
- 3 tbs desiccated coconut
- 1 cup dates, (soaked in 1 cup water if needed)
- 5 tbsp water (use the water your dates were soaked in)
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp almonds + hazelnuts + walnuts (or other nuts)
Blend all ingredients in a food processor. If the mixture is not sticky enough add more water or a couple of extra dates. Roll the dough into balls. Stores in the fridge.
PT: bolas energéticas de cacao, nozes & sementes
- 1 caneca de aveia
- 3 colheres de sopa de coco ralado
- 1 caneca de tâmaras, (demolhadas em 1 caneca de água se necessário)
- 5 colheres de sopa de água (usar a água das tâmaras)
- 2 c. sopa cacau em pó orgânico
- 1 c. sopa de sementes de linhaça
- 1 c. sopa de sementes de girasol
- 3 c. sopa amêndoas, avelas, e nozes (ou outros frutos secos)
Misturar todos os ingredientes num processador de alimentos. Se a mistura não ficar pegajosa o suficiente adicionar mais água ou tâmaras. Moldar em pequenas bolas. Conserva no frigorífico.
17 thoughts on “Raw vegan energy balls with cocoa, nuts & seeds (bolas energéticas de cacao, nozes & sementes)”
This sounds delicious, Ana. Cannot wait to give them a go. Thanks!
Lovely energy balls made with all natural & wholesome ingredients!
Yummy – definitely going to try these
This sounds good ! I bough some “dates paste”, I need to use it, maybe to cook a variation of this recipe ! 🙂
I think date paste will work just fine 😉 just try 😉
I’ve never tried dates. This might have to be my introduction!
I use it all the time 🙂 you will love it
Great snack to take on a hike???
I love it, ? I always have it in my fridge. Great to snack upon.
thanks for your comment 🙂 xx
How amazing do these look?! Love the date and nut combination ?
they taste even better 😀 have a go.. they are really easy will take 5 minutes only 😉
Will certainly try these out soon ?
These sound delicious. Always fancied making energy balls but never done it yet. My OH would like them for his running.
just have a go they are really really nice 😉
Reblogged this on Recipe Dreams and commented: