Thanks so much to Chrissy from Simply Chrissy for nominating me for this award, that’s so sweet. Please visit her blog, If you want to know more about natural health, wellness, recipes (vegan + vegetarian), eczema, care tips, fitness, life & good vibes 😍
Why did you start blogging in the first place?
When I’m travelling, one of my top 3 things to have in my small bag is a notebook and a pen, where I write literally everything. I also have several books and loose papers where I write my ‘winning’ recipes.
For one or the other, people were always asking me for those, and for a long time in the back of my head I had the idea of having all my vegan travel adventures and recipes organised in just one place where everyone could access ❤ so it made sense to start a blog, and I’m loving it.
What is your favourite book?
This is a tough one because I love to read. So I will say a few …
- Essay on Blindness by José Saramago
- Blood River: A Journey to Africa’s Broken Heart by Tim Butcher
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- The War of the End of the World by Mario Vargas Llosa
- Chasing the Devil: The Search for Africa’s Fighting Spirit by Tim Butcher
What do you dislike the most?
I dislike negative, nosy, impolite and prejudiced people.
I hate to see food and resources going to waste.
What is your favourite food at the mall?
I don’t eat at the mall.. There aren’t many, if any good vegan option.
What is your favourite pastime?
I have so many.. blogging (the obvious one), reading, drawing, painting, cooking, snorkelling, trekking, yoga, watch films and series, sunsets at the beach… oh wait, I was supposed to choose only one pastime…. well … travel is what I like to do the most 🙂
My Nominees 🌿
Congrats to all nominees 💚 Can’t wait to read your replies.
- Thank the person who nominated you add link to their blog
- Add the rules, so others can follow
- Nominate people who you find fun, inspiring and entertaining!
- Answer the same questions
- Include the graphic in your post
It is optional to participate in this, so please do not feel obligated to accept the award 🌱Thanks again! Wishing you all the best!🌱
Chrissy, thanks to you once again for nominating me 💚
Lots of Love, Ana xx